20 septiembre 2009

This is What I Call Minimal 80s! Vol. 10


I got a few messages asking if I planed to post more of these minimal compilations. So here it is, Vol. 10. Please help seeding my torrents to allow me post more stuff. My ISP has limited my upload bandwidth so your help is appreciated.


01 The Short Wave Mystery - Pilots
02 Silicon Teens - Sun Flight
03 Reducers - Airways
04 Nightmoves - Transdance
05 Shanghai Au Go Go - Talk Back
06 The Actor - Modern Air
07 Bene Gesserit - Mickey, Please
08 Dominion - The Light Of Day
09 Last Man in Europe - A Certain Bridge
10 Mythos - Robot Secret Agents
11 Scarlet Architect - Rose Grey
12 Tattoo Host - Empty Building
13 Nocturnal Emissions - Don't Believe It's Over
14 Body 11 - Hearts
15 Ss-Say - Care
16 Minimal Man - To Hold You
17 Scatterbrains - Silly Earth
18 Naughtiest Girl Was A Monitor - All The Naked Heroes
19 Siren Sisters - Citizens
20 Click Click - Whirlpool
21 Absolute Body Control - Melting Away
22 Ian Elms - The Street Enters The House

80zforever


Link in Comments / Enlace en Comentarios

2 comentarios: