15 noviembre 2009

Tremelo 06


1. Stillgazer - Somehow (Slowspinners)
Taken from the “Stillgazer EP”.

2. Amusement Parks On Fire - Blackout (V2)
From the brilliant album “Out Of The Angels”.

3. Grouper - Tried (Type Records)
Very nice 7? single from Liz Harris and friends. The album “Cover The Windows & The Walls” is also well worth tracking down. If I remember I’ll stick a track in next weeks download.

4. Grimble Grumble - Wish Song (Pehr)
Taken from the 2004 album “Leaves Ladder”.

5. Alcian Blue - Spiral (Safranin Sound)
This track comes from what is sadly the very last Alcian Blue release.

6. She, Sir - I Love You Blowtorch Eyes (She, Sir)
I know I played a track from this last week but the truth of the matter is I just can't leave this album alone.

7. Manual - Marbella (Darla)
From the new album "Lost Days, Open Skies and Streaming Tides" which comes as a very nice 2cd set containing loads of rarities, remixes and unreleased stuff recorded between 2002 and now.

8. Luhn - Myriad ()
This comes from a split ep which Luhn (Ryan Welfle) shares with Alexander Berntsen.

9. The Voices - I’ll Always Be Within You When There’s No-One Left Inside (My Kung Fu)
Taken from the 2007 album "The Sound Of Young America".

10. Jesu - Sun Down (Aurora Boraelis)
Released a few months ago but already pretty much sold out. This is side 1 of the "Sun Down/Sun Rise" ep in all of it's seventeen and a half minute glory.


Kris Waaah


Link in Comments / Enlace en Comentarios

1 comentario: