06 noviembre 2009

Tremelo 05

1. Echodrone - Here We Are (Isomer)
New single from the Oakland band.

2. She, Sir - Lieutenant (She, Sir)
Taken from the brilliant 7 track EP "Who Can't Say Yes".

3. Ceremony - I Heard You Call My Name (Safranin Sound)
Track from the new album, which is as yet untitled and will hopefully be released later in the year. Their first self-titled cd was released a couple of years ago and if that was anything to go by we await the new stuff with baited ears. You can purchase their first album here.

4. A Shoreline Dream - Saturday Morning (Filter Private)
Taken from the album "Avoiding The Consequences"

5. Southpacific - Soundbarrier (Turnbuckle)
Taken from the 1998 ep "33".

6. My Majestic Star - Several Moments Later (Hidden Shoal)
Taken from last years "Fining" ep. .

7. Sway - Days Are Long (Clairs Echo)
This comes from the new "Winter Heart" ep which I'm delighted to inform you is only avaliable on vinyl. Am I the only one around here who still thinks music sounds better when it comes from a delicious 12" slab of plastic. Nice.


8. The Antiques - Brown Balloons (Safranin Sound)
Taken from the album "Sewn with Stitches".

9. Eskimo Hunter - Walking Tour Of Space 90013 ()
Taken from the 2005 album "Musical Snowglobe Machine".

10. My Bloody Valentine - Map Reference 41N 93W (WMO)
When NW Shoegazer told me Vibrato 2 was going to be full of cover versions I felt pretty sure this track would be in there somewhere. However it's non inclusion gives me the perfect excuse to put it up here. By the way if you have not downloaded Vibrato 2 yet then I recommend you do. The highlight without doubt is the Trespassers William version of Vapor Trail. Gorgeous is the only word I can think of......


Kris Waaah


Link in Comments / Enlace en Comentarios

1 comentario: