20 agosto 2009

Vibrato 08

No theme or bad puns this time. I can no longer reach the Internet from the comfort of my flat, which is probably just as well, as the recent purchase of both a bicycle and a new iMac has left me short of disposable income. No disposable income, no new CDs. So, my Shoegazing journey around the States is on hold for the moment, but I hope to get back to it soon, as I have some really bad titles I'm dying to use. --NWshoegazer


1. Astreal - With Child (Wallwork) from the 2006 release "Fragments of the Same Dead Star"
2. (The Sounds Of) Kaleidoscope - Suite-T (Hackshop) from the 2006 release "From Where You Were to How You Got There"
3. Sennen - Opened Up My Arms (Hungry Audio) from the 2005 release "Widows"
4. Heliconia - Loose Ends (Isolation) from the self-titled 2006 release
5. Jets Overhead - Bridges (Microgroove) from the 2005 release "Bridges"
6. Lab Partners - It's How You Feel (Reverb) from the 2005 release "Wicked Branches"
7. Twigs - Phantonemesis (Endearing) from the 2001 release "Epicure"
8. Darker My Love - Helium Heels (Dangerbird) from the self-titled 2006 release
9. Mahogany - My Bed Is My Castle (Darla) --features the voice of Lucy Belle Guthrie from the 2006 release "'Connectivity!'"
10. The Meeting Places - Sink into Stone (Words on Music) from the 2006 release "Numbered Days"
11. Viva Voce - Bent (Cadence) from the out of print 1998 release "Hooray for Now"
12. Silver Screen - Something to Prove (Clairecords) from the 2005 release "The Greatest Story Never Told"
13. The Charade - September (Skipping Stones) from the 2006 release "A Real Life Drama"
14. Swoon - Time and Time Again (Kitty Litter) from the 2006 "Everlast EP" --after putting out two excellent EPs in 2006 (both out of print), I am disappointed that this Swedish band has not released anything in 2007
15. The Year Zero - The Truth About Stars (Skipping Stones) from the 2006 release "Oceania, I Will Return" --it is worth getting this CD just for the gorgeous Moon Viewing Parties


Link in Comments / Enlace en Comentarios

1 comentario: