29 agosto 2009

This is What I Call Minimal 80s! Vol. 02

It's been a while since I put together a minimal synth mix and I think it's the time to do so! Some of my fav. minimal synth songs for those who are into this genre. enjoy and seed!


Tracklisting:

01 Stigmata - Exxon.
02 Perfect Vision - Scratch And Howl
03 Fatal Impact - Mindless Puppet
04 Secret Cervix - Tear Me Apart
05 Human League - Black Hit of Space
06 Telepathic - We Are Telepathique
07 100 Names - Inside
08 Stress - The Pulse Thickens
09 Pleasure Zone - All The Kings Horses.m
10 Snowy Red - Never Alive
11 The Shining Part - The Jazz.mp
12 Cinema Strange - Greensward Grey
13 Subject - I See You
14 Neon - My Blues Is You
15 Hysterica Passio - Alone
16 Experimental products - New Project
17 Iron Curtain - The Condos
18 Walter Christian Rothe - Robots
19 Xynn - Computed Man
20 Alice in Nightmare - Shelter in My Dreams
20 Transparent Illusions - Vortex
22 Loss of Head - Isolation
23 Schleimer K - Hope Deep Inside
24 Martin Dupont - Hunted
25 Camera Obscura - Race In Athens
26 Proxies - Let The Radio Play

80zforever


Link in Comments / Enlace en Comentarios

2 comentarios:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/272263606/ThisIsWhatICallMinimal80sVol02.rar

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I found in this compilation very good songs, totally alternative, fine tunes, psichedelyc sometimes. nevermind 80s like this.

    thanks for share your collection.

    Mwdiaz

    ResponderEliminar